4 minutes ago, futureobgynpa13 said:

dang, I wonder what their timeline is... that email stated 'Admission interviews will be held late September 2023. Applicants will be notified of their interview status anytime between now and the beginning of September.' sooooo I wonder what the plan is

I know, I asked in a FB group recently if anyone has heard from them and they all said that haven’t heard anything either. I’d expect stuff to be sent out this week or next!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PathToPA1109 said:

I got an email giving me info for the interview, date, time, etc but it doesn’t say like “we’d like to invite you to interview”. Almost seems like a follow up email after sending the initial invite. Also says the interview date is in 2022. Anyone else get this as well? 

I got an interview invite but my date is 2023.

2 hours ago, PathToPA1109 said:

I got an email giving me info for the interview, date, time, etc but it doesn’t say like “we’d like to invite you to interview”. Almost seems like a follow up email after sending the initial invite. Also says the interview date is in 2022. Anyone else get this as well? 

Hi, this same thing happened to me, the email states my interview is for Tuesday Oct 4th 2022 and the email does sound like a follow up to an interview invite. I also emailed them back for clarification.

6 minutes ago, prepapriya3 said:

Hi, this same thing happened to me, the email states my interview is for Tuesday Oct 4th 2022 and the email does sound like a follow up to an interview invite. I also emailed them back for clarification.

Yeah it’s weird! I saw it happened to quite a few people. Hopefully it was just a mix up and we were meant to receive an invite