UTSW 2023-2024 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, NotSaika said:

Yes, you can reschedule. However, the next interview dates are in December and January. Link: FAQs: Master of Physician Assistant Studies - UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX. For my interview, I got called to come in the night of...but I chose to reschedule and everything went fine. From UTSW PA-C, they recommend earlier interview dates so there is a smaller pool of applicants to be considered with.

thank you! 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 11:39 AM, LMGPA said:

I just received an invitation for an interview this weekend ! Does anyone know if its possible to reschedule an interview for next week or is this the last interview date? I saw online that they have interviews from August to November. 

On 11/15/2023 at 12:23 PM, NotSaika said:

Yes, you can reschedule. However, the next interview dates are in December and January. Link: FAQs: Master of Physician Assistant Studies - UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX. For my interview, I got called to come in the night of...but I chose to reschedule and everything went fine. From UTSW PA-C, they recommend earlier interview dates so there is a smaller pool of applicants to be considered with.

I just got an interview for December 8th.not Sure if there are any after that.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, NotSaika said:

To those that interviewed, do we fill out the 2023-2024 FAFSA or 2024-2025? The financial aid presentation suggested we fill out the one due this December, I thought?

If Im not mistaken, it would be the 2024-2025 one since the program begins in 2024 and the window for the 2023-2024 one is already in progress. We complete whichever one opens in December 

20 hours ago, syn3rgypa333 said:

If Im not mistaken, it would be the 2024-2025 one since the program begins in 2024 and the window for the 2023-2024 one is already in progress. We complete whichever one opens in December 

FAFSA 2023-2024 covers July 1st 2023 - June 30 2024. Semester begins May 15 2024. Would filling out the 2024-2025 cover the first year still? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...