UTSW 2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 11:08 PM, Chaoticscissortail said:

Has anyone gotten any email or any sort of confirmation after completing their residency questionnaire and the checklist in the portal saying Compleate?

Not yet, I'd expect them to send an interview invite for the September session in August. Last year they sent interview invites approx. one month before the interview date.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cccccccj said:

Has anyone received an interview invite from this program this cycle yet? 🤔

Nope, i’m assuming they sent out the invites for the first interview session already, none of us in the forum were probably included in that one. Next interview session is at the end of September so i’m assuming they’ll send the invites for that at the end of August / very beginning of September. They send invites out 3-4 weeks before each interview date 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vball0709 said:

For those who received interview invites/completed interviews... were they in-person or virtual? Also was there flexibility in choosing the day/time? 

Interviews are in person, and I was only given one date to accept or decline. 

9 minutes ago, sciencewiz said:

Did any out of state applicants receive a confirmation at their app was received? I never got an email at all and I submitted in early May

i’m out of state & applied mid-may. I received an email stating my application was received 2 days after submitting

2 hours ago, hanbanan222 said:

Has anyone completed the Residency questionnaire months ago and recently received an email stating to complete it? I emailed them just now with a picture showing that it was completed, it verifies in red font that it was successfully submitted. 

Did you get an email saying your app was complete after you filled out the form? I remember the form was pretty unintuitive, and I originally missed the last page. 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 8:39 PM, hanbanan222 said:

Has anyone completed the Residency questionnaire months ago and recently received an email stating to complete it? I emailed them just now with a picture showing that it was completed, it verifies in red font that it was successfully submitted. 

I had the same issue, and I received the same email sometime last week. I also sent them a screenshot to verify that I completed the questionnaire. They replied stating they were having issues and that they will make sure the questionnaire I completed is connected to my application!