UNTHSC 2023-2024 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, AlexPREPA said:

Hey everyone!

I applied as of 6/9 and my portal still says application complete. 

Good luck to us all! Does anyone have an idea about when they'd start interviewing? 

they start usually in september-december for this school until spots are filled

On 6/28/2023 at 8:01 AM, AlexPREPA said:

Hey everyone!

I applied as of 6/9 and my portal still says application complete. 

Good luck to us all! Does anyone have an idea about when they'd start interviewing? 

Last year they started sending out invites mid to late August for interviews in early September. We got the decision about 3 weeks after the interview. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Medinarrr said:

Is it too late to apply? I see their website mentions rolling admissions but no one on the forum has been contacted for an interview yet .. debating whether it’s worth the shot. 

Although it is technically late in the cycle, I have seen people accepted into programs who applied in August. If you have the means to pay the application fee(s) I'd say you should still go for it, especially if you have decent enough stats. I'm sure in terms of regret, one would have more regret NOT applying, in comparison to applying but getting rejected. 🤷‍♂️ at least you will avoid that "what if?" feeling you'll get once you realize you should've just submitted just in case.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:43 AM, AlexPREPA said:

Hey everyone! 

I got my email of verification from them on 06/09 and my application still says "application complete".  I am not sure if it changes or not, do they look at all applications?? I would assume so right ?

It doesn't change from that until you are offered an interview.

just got an email stating I was not offered an interview for this cycle. disheartening because i am a reapplicant & this makes me nervous as it’s starting off as a repeat from last cycle. good luck to everyone though! just a reminder that no matter the outcome we all put in so much work in our applications and that’s something to be proud of

• Like 5