UNTHSC 2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 10:53 PM, texasgirl28 said:

does anyone know the current class size or if any open spots??? The Facebook posted on previous page has 69 members with 2 of those being admin people, so 67 students??? 

A lot of the members of the FB are former and current students. Each class can admit up to 75. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2024 at 9:16 PM, itsmeBP said:

Who told you this information?

Tbh I don't remember her name and I can't find it, it was in a 1-on-1 meeting but she is a faculty member at UNTHSC and was helping cover for Carlie who is apart of the HSC Admissions/Recruitment for the PA program. She told me she "thinks" the seats are currently full for this class but that doesn't mean people won't fall off still and decide to give up their seat for something else. That's just what I was told, but you can certainly take it with a grain of salt because she was pretty vague and didn't want to give me definitive answers.

Edited by CharminUltraSoftie

On 3/16/2024 at 1:32 PM, CharminUltraSoftie said:

Tbh I don't remember her name and I can't find it, it was in a 1-on-1 meeting but she is a faculty member at UNTHSC and was helping cover for Carlie who is apart of the HSC Admissions/Recruitment for the PA program. She told me she "thinks" the seats are currently full for this class but that doesn't mean people won't fall off still and decide to give up their seat for something else. That's just what I was told, but you can certainly take it with a grain of salt because she was pretty vague and didn't want to give me definitive answers.

Usually for most schools by around this time most of the seats are full and I get that but I am so surprised that there hasn't been any movement in the WL at all

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...