UNTHSC 2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ColdPillow said:

In-state applicant! Submitted and verified by CASPA on 5/30/23, but I haven't received any email from UNT to pay any supplemental fee or set up any account with UNT, should I be expecting to receive an email from them? 

yes they sent me an email for all of that about 4-5 days after submitting 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, prepafun said:

Did anyone elses application in the portal suddenly say "no active application"? I just checked it yesterday and the portal said my application was complete and now today it has no data found.

I just checked mine and it says active and complete

On 6/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, prepafun said:

Did anyone elses application in the portal suddenly say "no active application"? I just checked it yesterday and the portal said my application was complete and now today it has no data found.

This made me look and mine says the same!! Did you email them?

On 6/10/2023 at 11:19 AM, ColdPillow said:

Yeah I checked mine, it previously said application complete but now it says no active application. I emailed them as well, I'll update you if they respond. Thank you for bringing it up 

*An update for everyone* I will copy and paste their response to my email:

“Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I will share this information with the appropriate staff, and we will work towards rectifying this situation promptly.

Please continue to check your account regularly, and if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.”

1 hour ago, ColdPillow said:

*Another update* They sent me an email again saying it has been fixed and to reach out to them if you still don't see an active application or if it happens again. My application status says "under initial review" now though, does anyone else's say this too?

Thank you for the update! Mine also says "Under Initial Review"

11 hours ago, PaigeRRT said:

I emailed on 6/10 about the same issue but I haven’t received a response and my account still says “no active application”. Hopefully mine will get fixed soon too. Thanks for the updates! 

Sorry to hear that, hopefully they fix yours asap. Which email did you contact? I used shp@unthsc.edu so if thats not what you used try to email that one instead and see if that helps.

On 6/12/2023 at 9:14 PM, ColdPillow said:

*Another update* They sent me an email again saying it has been fixed and to reach out to them if you still don't see an active application or if it happens again. My application status says "under initial review" now though, does anyone else's say this too?

Mine still says 1 active application - but when I click on it, it says "application complete"
What does y'all's say when you click on it?

3 hours ago, ColdPillow said:

Sorry to hear that, hopefully they fix yours asap. Which email did you contact? I used shp@unthsc.edu so if thats not what you used try to email that one instead and see if that helps.

I used admissions@unthsc.edu 

I will try this one, thank you so much!