OHSU CASPA 2023-2024

8 hours ago, lismar said:

I got accepted!! Received the call on 11/26 and the official offer letter came the day after. I interviewed on 10/16. I can't believe my dreams of becoming a PA are coming true! I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed. Wishing everyone who is still waiting to hear back good luck! 

Congrats!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PrePAgorl said:

What does it mean if you’re on the alternate list?

It’s a waitlist so that if someone doesn’t accept their spot and depending on your place on the waitlist, you will be moved up and offered a seat.

did you happen to hear back from 10/27 interview? 

Edited by Paher88

3 minutes ago, Paher88 said:

It’s a waitlist so that if someone doesn’t accept their spot and depending on your place on the waitlist, you will be moved up and offered a seat.

did you happen to hear back from 10/27 interview? 

Do you know if the waitlists are ranked and if I’m able to contact them about my ranking? 

im front the 11/02 group! 

On 12/2/2023 at 12:22 AM, lismar said:

I got accepted!! Received the call on 11/26 and the official offer letter came the day after. I interviewed on 10/16. I can't believe my dreams of becoming a PA are coming true! I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed. Wishing everyone who is still waiting to hear back good luck! 

Congrats! What time did they call you if you don’t mind me asking?

Hi all, I interviewed on 10/27 and since I didn't hear back from them I decided to email them yesterday. And today I received an email today for my acceptance! However, I never got a phone call which I thought was weird.

I'm thinking since no one else heard back from the 10/27 group they might have had some technical issues or something go wrong. Never hurts to reach out!

• Like 1