OHSU CASPA 2023-2024

2 hours ago, PAhopeful1322 said:

Do you mean they come after 5PM or after 5 weeks? Also I love your username lol

Thanks haha!! I think after 5pm is what I heard when someone said they got their call. We are supposed to hear back 4-6 weeks after our interview. I asked them if they would ghost us or if we will all find out after our interview about our status, and they said they will let us know. If we don’t hear back we can contact them! 

3 hours ago, jace98 said:

nah LOL, so I'm not feeling so confident now 💀. I think someone said they interviewed fairly recently, maybe they are saving those of us who they did not feel so strongly about against the new interviewees to make a final decision. 

Oh no, don’t say that! They told us at my interview (Oct 6) to expect to wait 6-8 weeks and I believe the group only meets once every week or two to make decisions so I’m sure they are still working through everything! I think the last interview was Oct 30th so I think they’ve seen everyone by now.