University of Utah 2023-2024

Hi guys! I’m so excited to meet everyone in our class. I would love to do a meetup with everyone who got accepted after the holidays! I will be at the salt lake campus and I am also doing the dual degree so school starts in January for me. Please let me know who would be interested in meeting and meeting each other and we can organize something 💗

also everyone who maybe didn’t get good news, remember YOU are amazing. You are smart, wonderful and big things are coming your way! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kbc531 said:

Hi guys! I’m so excited to meet everyone in our class. I would love to do a meetup with everyone who got accepted after the holidays! I will be at the salt lake campus and I am also doing the dual degree so school starts in January for me. Please let me know who would be interested in meeting and meeting each other and we can organize something 💗

also everyone who maybe didn’t get good news, remember YOU are amazing. You are smart, wonderful and big things are coming your way! 

would also love to meet up! I am at the salt lake campus, which dual degree are you doing if you don't mind me asking?

6 hours ago, Madaman said:

Does anyone have any experience or insight on commuting to the SLC campus via frontrunner/trax? I am trying to decide whether it is feasible to do so from Utah County. 

It is probably feasible…. But it will likely take around 1.5 hours each way if I had to guess.. it’s probably better to just drive! That will probably be more like 45-50 min each way?

23 hours ago, Madaman said:

Does anyone have any experience or insight on commuting to the SLC campus via frontrunner/trax? I am trying to decide whether it is feasible to do so from Utah County. 

Hi I’ve done this before and it’s definitely feasible it just depends on how much time you want to invest. Driving will be faster than the tracks but you can also do homework and stuff on the train so just depends on what you’re looking for! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2023 at 1:12 PM, Madaman said:

I commuted from South Utah County while I was at UPAP (class 51). It's totally doable. Plus, you get discounted fare with your student ID, and you will have some excellent study time if you use it well!