University of Utah 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gprepa said:

Anybody interviewing on 11/16? If so I would love to connect! 

I just heard from a current student that they are switching to group interview/activity this year. Anyone know what this entails?

It could be lots of different things! At other interviews I’ve done there have been scenario based group discussions, building a tower together out of pasta and marshmallows, or traditional the interviewer asks each person in the group different interview questions

• Like 1

Howdy friends! I can't say much as to the details about the interview but plan on a few one-on-ones and a group portion. Tons of opportunity to get to know your peers! There are so many amazing candidates so make some friends while you are at it. It was a long day, don't get me wrong. But it was a really cool experience I haven't had with other schools. Good luck!! 

Edited by JHales
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, JHales said:

Howdy friends! I can't say much as to the details about the interview but plan on a few one-on-ones and a group portion. Tons of opportunity to get to know your peers! There are so many amazing candidates so make some friends while you are at it. It was a long day, don't get me wrong. But it was a really cool experience I haven't had with other schools. Good luck!! 

Love this and thank you for clarifying! Good luck everyone!! 

Anyone want to do a get together the night before the st George interview?  We'll all be in town, might as well meet up and make it more friendly and familiar for the next morning. We've got top golf (it's big shots but whatever), may be a good way to just chill and have some wings or something. 

48 minutes ago, HopefullyPa2024 said:

If we do, I would prefer for a dinner and end it early since our interview will be early in the morning 🥹

I'd be down for that too! Ya I mostly just went for topgolf cause it's a bit more casual and an easy gathering spot but I'm definitely open to an early dinner. Anyone have any dinner location preference? 

9 hours ago, Sammieb said:

Anyone want to do a get together the night before the st George interview?  We'll all be in town, might as well meet up and make it more friendly and familiar for the next morning. We've got top golf (it's big shots but whatever), may be a good way to just chill and have some wings or something. 

Sign me up.

2 minutes ago, caltmen said:

I just was offered a last minute interview for this Saturday and I cannot wait to meet everyone! I have not gotten a confirmation or email with time. Would anyone be willing to PM me the times for Saturday I’m stressing about flights and booking everything 

I would suggest flying into Vegas and driving up to St George because flights will be cheaper. 

The schedule has not been sent out as they are making last minute changes. They said to expect something by mid week. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1