University of Utah 2023-2024

On 11/5/2023 at 9:23 PM, RDNPrePA said:

How did it go? Any tips for the rest of us 😅 specifically a little nervous for the exam, should I try studying a bit?

I didn't do too much studying, just some basic review - A&P has been a couple of years for me so I focused more on interview prep. I had a great experience, I absolutely loved the program!!! They really made me feel welcome and just wanted to get to know me beyond the application. Take the time to interact with other candidates, everyone is diverse and amazing. The student Q&A was great and an awesome way to learn more about the program from a student's perspective, so bring your questions! I know this is repetitive but just be yourself (honest and open) and enjoy the day, it's long, but it's a great feeling leaving afterwards. 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2023 at 8:41 PM, Medic503 said:

Sign me up.

So how early would people want to get together? For those from out of town there's a pretty good restaurant called Mortys cafe on St George Blvd that has lots of dietary options and pretty solid food. Then across the street is a little frozen yogurt place called menchies. If anyone is interested we could shoot for those and if someone isn't doing dinner they can just come chill and have some menchies after. Maybe 5:30 for dinner and 6:15 or so for yogurt? Any objections? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sammieb said:

So how early would people want to get together? For those from out of town there's a pretty good restaurant called Mortys cafe on St George Blvd that has lots of dietary options and pretty solid food. Then across the street is a little frozen yogurt place called menchies. If anyone is interested we could shoot for those and if someone isn't doing dinner they can just come chill and have some menchies after. Maybe 5:30 for dinner and 6:15 or so for yogurt? Any objections? 

I think 5:30 is good. Not too early or too late. I'll plan on being there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HopefullyPa2024 said:

The exam is 2 hrs long, I wonder if there is a minimum score we must achieve to get admitted to the program. 

Don’t worry about the exam. They give you 2 hours but it doesn’t take nearly that long to complete it. Just focus on the interview portion and do your best! 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Inmydogmomera said:

Hey all - I interviewed last week (11/3) and Doris mentioned possible early acceptances. Did anyone happen to hear when these might be going out so I can stop furiously refreshing my inbox 😅

I'm with ya! They didn't give a date on the early acceptances but I think I have checked my email at least 10 times a day haha. The interview process has really brought out the anxious side of me

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JHales said:

I'm with ya! They didn't give a date on the early acceptances but I think I have checked my email at least 10 times a day haha. The interview process has really brought out the anxious side of me

I’m with you guys but I think the best thing we can do is just try to wait until thanksgiving. It doesn’t matter if we are part of the top we just have to be hopeful to be part of the 68! Best of luck to all of us. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/5/2023 at 10:42 AM, Sammieb said:

Anyone want to do a get together the night before the st George interview?  We'll all be in town, might as well meet up and make it more friendly and familiar for the next morning. We've got top golf (it's big shots but whatever), may be a good way to just chill and have some wings or something. 

Hi there! Would love to meet up with y'all. I'll be there too!

• Like 1