2023-2024 Application Cycle -- Harrogate Campus

1 hour ago, PAStudent7516 said:

Congrats to everyone that interviewed! Has anyone heard back from the 2/7 yet? Getting anxious to know the decision🙏

In my interview on the 14th they told us they would likely send out final decisions Monday or Tuesday of next week. 

2 hours ago, PAStudent7516 said:

Congrats to everyone that interviewed! Has anyone heard back from the 2/7 yet? Getting anxious to know the decision🙏

They were waiting until this last interview group completed their interviews. They are, at this moment, slatted to discuss the acceptances on Monday this week, but they did not give a specific day to expect to hear back. They have schedule changes that might prevent them from having a complete meeting on Monday. 

I know its anxiety inducing, but this is the last stretch!

On 2/15/2024 at 1:14 PM, KalebPAS said:

They were waiting until this last interview group completed their interviews. They are, at this moment, slatted to discuss the acceptances on Monday this week, but they did not give a specific day to expect to hear back. They have schedule changes that might prevent them from having a complete meeting on Monday. 

I know its anxiety inducing, but this is the last stretch!

Hey Kaleb. Do you happen to know approximately how many seats are still open at this time? 

On 2/17/2024 at 4:49 PM, KalebPAS said:

I was told there were ~72 seats as of the end of January, and I am under the impression they were waiting on all of the interviews to make any decisions.

the class size is 96 right so you are saying only 24 were accepted so far? Does that mean waitlisted people have a higher chance of getting in? Do you know how many were waitlisted? 

On 2/19/2024 at 2:26 PM, AspirinPA said:

the class size is 96 right so you are saying only 24 were accepted so far? Does that mean waitlisted people have a higher chance of getting in? Do you know how many were waitlisted? 

no clue on how many are waitlisted, but there is no preference to the waitlist that I am aware of

Edited by KalebPAS

7 hours ago, Lrester said:

Do they typically call or email acceptances? 

They will call with acceptances if they can, but several students from the incoming cohort only got an email (that they could recount). I wouldn't put too much weight to this until you hear back in some medium of your acceptance/WL/Rejection. Good luck everyone!

Edited by KalebPAS
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, KalebPAS said:

They will call with acceptances if they can, but several students from the incoming cohort only got an email (that they could recount). I wouldn't put too much weight to this until you hear back in some medium of your acceptance/WL/Rejection. Good luck everyone!

When do you think we will start hearing any news?