2023-2024 Application Cycle -- Harrogate Campus

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PAwannabe2024 said:

Hi, I just heard they have interviews on 10Jan and 19Jan. I'm wondering if it's okay to wear military service uniform for the interview.

I would ask Alicia Beason if there are any specific dress requirements. I have not seen any military members wear it during other interviews I was a part of, but that doesn't mean it does not happen. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PAwannabe2024 said:

Hi, I just got my 1st interview scheduled online with LMU Harrogate (might be my only chance this year). Anyone can give me some insights about the interview? Do they just ask regular questions for 30 minutes? Thanks a lot!

When did they contact you? what day is your interview? and were there other appointment times?

On 12/25/2023 at 3:49 PM, notorious said:

Hi guys! Just to clear up some things: per alicia’s email, interviews will continue until February only (not until April/May) for this cycle. 

I received an interview invite on Nov 17th for January 10th virtually or January 19th in-person. Fingers crossed!

I received an interview for the same dates, this is for 2024 matriculation right?

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, notorious said:

Have you guys heard from them yet? I interviewed on 1/10 and they said I would hear back 1/22 but I haven’t gotten anything yet 

They were waiting for the second interview of the month to make final decisions on that interview group -- I believe they said during the interview that they would get together following the interview that was supposed to happen on friday (which I believe had to be rescheduled because we had classes cancelled for snow), so it might have been moved to this week. I know it is nerve-racking, but she will contact you as soon as they have an answer for you!

• 2 weeks later...

I just received an interview invite this past Friday for this upcoming Wednesday. Is it an all day event or just 30 minutes like previous applicants have mentioned? Should I take off the whole day for work? It's virtual. Also, any tips are appreciated!! I'm so nervous since it's so late in the cycle!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lrester said:

I just received an interview invite this past Friday for this upcoming Wednesday. Is it an all day event or just 30 minutes like previous applicants have mentioned? Should I take off the whole day for work? It's virtual. Also, any tips are appreciated!! I'm so nervous since it's so late in the cycle!

The actual interview is 30 minutes. However, they do have an hour long presentation+introduction at the beginning where you will have to be present. You are assigned a group which will tell you when you do the 30 mins interview. When I did mine, I had about 2 hours between the presentation+intro and my actual interview so I just took that time in between to nap a bit because I had to wake up at 3am due to time zone differences.

5 minutes ago, notorious said:

The actual interview is 30 minutes. However, they do have an hour long presentation+introduction at the beginning where you will have to be present. You are assigned a group which will tell you when you do the 30 mins interview. When I did mine, I had about 2 hours between the presentation+intro and my actual interview so I just took that time in between to nap a bit because I had to wake up at 3am due to time zone differences.

Okay, thank you so much for the info!

21 hours ago, Lrester said:

Did they give you all of the interview dates for February?