Hi, 

I submitted my application 07-26

got confirmation on 08-07

Cgpa: 3.55

Sgpa: 3.42

PCE: 4500+

Shadow: 120+

volunteer: 500

I'm giving a ball park range for the hours lol. They were somewhere around there. In my opinion, I'm a pretty average candidate. I graduated from college last year and really focused on my PCE. I really think my PS might have caught their attention as I put in a lot of work into it. 

How many hours overall did you have?

On 8/29/2023 at 8:53 PM, HopefullyPa2024 said:

Can someone pm me their stats if they got an interview? 😞 I haven’t gotten an interview, but congrats to everyone who did!!

I didn't either but it's okay.  No rejection letter yet, so there could still be time to get an interview. Last year I got an interview in December. I was waitlisted and this is my 2nd attempt. Don't lose hope!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexPREPA said:

I believe they do if you do not get an interview. As far as the waitlist goes, no I did not get an e-mail after. I assumed once classes started and no one dropped, I wasn't chosen off the list. 

I just wonder how we could find out for sure whether they send them or not and how often? It just makes me nervous bc the person above submitted in July and didn’t get confirmation until August and got an interview. I submitted June 2 and got confirmation June 22 and nothing. Just gonna be calm and pray all goes well!

Edited by UCPAPROGRAM
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, AlexPREPA said:

I didn't either but it's okay.  No rejection letter yet, so there could still be time to get an interview. Last year I got an interview in December. I was waitlisted and this is my 2nd attempt. Don't lose hope!

Do you mind sharing your stats since you have applied before?

10 hours ago, AlexPREPA said:

I believe they do if you do not get an interview. As far as the waitlist goes, no I did not get an e-mail after. I assumed once classes started and no one dropped, I wasn't chosen off the list. 

On 8/30/2023 at 8:55 PM, AlexPREPA said:

What were your stats last year if you remember vs this year?

I wouldn't be concerned. This is their first interview of the cycle, so there is plenty of time. They do interviews all the way through April, so you guys all have plenty of time to be given an interview!

Historically, they do not send out rejections until their cycle is over. This keeps their pool of students to interview high through the cycle -- it wouldnt make sense for them to send out rejections early unless you didn't meet the requirements for the program.

• Like 1