2023-2024 Application Cycle -- Harrogate Campus

4 minutes ago, KalebPAS said:

I was told this morning that enough students have been accepted their seats to fill the cohort. There is lots of time for WL movement, so don't lose hope quite yet!

Are they going to let us know if we were rejected or waitlisted soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KalebPAS said:

I was told this morning that enough students have been accepted their seats to fill the cohort. There is lots of time for WL movement, so don't lose hope quite yet!

Kaleb, thank you for the words of encouragement! I am still staying positive and keeping my hopes up for all of us on the alternate list. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PAStudent7516 said:

At what point should we reach out? it’s been almost a month since my interview! 

I think hold out until next week. If Kaleb is right that they have filled the seats, they should be reaching out in the next few days. 

Edited by wanderingPA

For what my opinion is worth, I don't think your are out of line to ask about the status of your application. They went way past the date they told you all you would hear back, so I would be thinking about it too. 

I know everyone says be patient, which is never a bad answer, but if you need an answer then I think you have a right to get one. 

2 hours ago, KalebPAS said:

For what my opinion is worth, I don't think your are out of line to ask about the status of your application. They went way past the date they told you all you would hear back, so I would be thinking about it too. 

I know everyone says be patient, which is never a bad answer, but if you need an answer then I think you have a right to get one. 

Thank you for all your help, communication, and support, Kaleb. You’re like the only ambassador (is that what it is?) I have seen actively help applicants. You truly make the process much better for us, and I can tell that your compassion will help so many patients as well. The field is blessed to have you 🥹

• Like 2

1 hour ago, notorious said:

Thank you for all your help, communication, and support, Kaleb. You’re like the only ambassador (is that what it is?) I have seen actively help applicants. You truly make the process much better for us, and I can tell that your compassion will help so many patients as well. The field is blessed to have you 🥹

Thank you my friend! Happy to be in a position to make the process less painful than it usually is. Hope to see you all in class this May!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KalebPAS said:

Based on the # of students requesting to join the official facebook page and groupme, I would say at least 10 have moved off the waitlist. Still plenty more time for movement!

Do you know how many people are on the waitlist? Thank you for all you do Kaleb!

58 minutes ago, Masterchief113 said:

For those pulled from the list, do you know if they received a phone call or email, etc? Thank you as well for the help Kaleb and all others!

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that one. I would hope they call you and give you all the exciting feelings of an acceptance call!