2023-2024 Application Cycle -- Harrogate Campus

Hi everyone. Would you all recommend interviewing in person or online? I’m super nervous 😅

•Virtual is 10 days before in person I believe so the advantage is to interview faster. 
•In person I would get to show them body language 

very unsure of which to choose. I’ve done virtual and it isn’t too bad. I believe I’ll be more nervous in person. But I want to show them that I care also. 

Edited by UCPAPROGRAM

15 hours ago, UCPAPROGRAM said:

Hi everyone. Would you all recommend interviewing in person or online? I’m super nervous 😅

•Virtual is 10 days before in person I believe so the advantage is to interview faster. 
•In person I would get to show them body language 

very unsure of which to choose. I’ve done virtual and it isn’t too bad. I believe I’ll be more nervous in person. But I want to show them that I care also. 

It will have 0 affect on your acceptance potential (I was accepted from a virtual interview here). I would recommend coming in-person if it is financially viable to you; the Harrogate/Middlesboro/Cumberland Gap area is beautiful and quiet, but it is not everyone's vibe. 

Our class will have more opportunities to talk to you in-person. Honestly for me, I enjoyed my in-person interviews more because I could get a vibe from the class and ask personal questions, whereas in the virtual interviews I didn't feel that way.

Our faculty has a really good way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed -- and the students who sign up to help with interviews are so excited to answer your questions and see if LMU is a good fit for you.

Feel free to DM me with any specific questions!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KalebPA said:

It will have 0 affect on your acceptance potential (I was accepted from a virtual interview here). I would recommend coming in-person if it is financially viable to you; the Harrogate/Middlesboro/Cumberland Gap area is beautiful and quiet, but it is not everyone's vibe. 

Our class will have more opportunities to talk to you in-person. Honestly for me, I enjoyed my in-person interviews more because I could get a vibe from the class and ask personal questions, whereas in the virtual interviews I didn't feel that way.

Our faculty has a really good way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed -- and the students who sign up to help with interviews are so excited to answer your questions and see if LMU is a good fit for you.

Feel free to DM me with any specific questions!

Thank you. I only live an hour away from campus & my sister is also a 3rd year medical student in the LMU Harrogate Osteopathic Medicine Program so I’m pretty familiar with the area! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UCPAPROGRAM said:

I was wondering how many people get accepted per interview & around how many people interview each time

They do two sets of interviews on their interview days both in-person and online -- one in the morning and one in the afternoon. There are roughly 15-20 per group.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zozofosho said:

I am currently trying to get a list together of everything I need for May. Any current students that can give a list of essentials and requirements needed for the program?

Thanks in advance! 

Hi, I am the class president for the class of 2025 and I will be giving you presentations and more communication about anything and everything you need for PA school in the coming months. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to DM me for my school email!!

• Like 3

On 10/31/2023 at 1:34 PM, KalebPA said:

Hi, I am the class president for the class of 2025 and I will be giving you presentations and more communication about anything and everything you need for PA school in the coming months. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to DM me for my school email!!

Hi! Great. Thank you so much!