Taxes and Dementia...

2 hours ago, cinntsp said:

I used to do my own but it got to the point where it isn't worth the time.  I'd rather pay a CPA and work an extra shift.  S corp working in multiple states and contracting with multiple companies.

yup this year

Personal, S-corp start up, C-Corp, Trust closing out, wiffe's business under SSN, Retirement withdrawals from I-IRBDA, withdrawal from deferred comp, farm land income from the other side of the country, and the list goes on and on....

This may have been my last year doing myself.... but I am not sure I can give up control......

Once our returns got more complicated, my spouse and I have tried three CPAs (one twice, one three times, and one once), and my spouse has found errors in just about each of the returns. So we just do it ourselves now. And by we I mean my spouse. And I pay them with lots of praise and alcohol.