2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 12/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, Bob234 said:

Hello has anyone heard back lately for an interview?  My application was made available for further review by the program faculty back in July. Is it safe to assume I will get rejected?

Hey there! No news is good news. I wasn't asked to interview until beginning of March for their 2nd to last interview group before the cycle ended. Interviews should pick up again mid-late January because of the holidays, but Touro should be conducting interviews through March. Good luck!

Edited by TheSomedayPA
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2022 at 11:09 PM, TheSomedayPA said:

Hey there! No news is good news. I wasn't asked to interview until beginning of March for their 2nd to last interview group before the cycle ended. Interviews should pick up again mid-late January because of the holidays, but Touro should be conducting interviews through March. Good luck!

Hey! Would you mind sharing when you submitted 😅 my application was marked further review in the beginning of October and I haven't heard anything since. 

On 2/7/2023 at 8:11 AM, Bex24 said:

Hey! Would you mind sharing when you submitted 😅 my application was marked further review in the beginning of October and I haven't heard anything since. 

Hi there! 👋🏻 I actually applied THE DAY OF the deadline with about 46 minutes to spare, believe it or not. I feel like everything works out if it's meant for you. Sending you good vibes 💛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Walker77 said:

Can't believe it's still crickets... they said 1 week. Is it safe to assume that if it's this late, it's not an acceptance?

Not sure, been bracing myself all week though. However, I did look back on previous cycle forums as well as talk to current students and some of them did say that they were told they’d get back to within a week span, but didn’t even though they did get an acceptance. Basically what I’m saying is that it seems like there’s a lot of variance and that the week timeline they put out isn’t always followed no matter the outcome.. so I’m trying to keep that in perspective lol

• Like 1