2022-2023 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, futurepamk said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone know if interviews are still being sent out? Thanks!

They said they interview ~200 applicants. There are interview session 1-2 times a month from now til March. There were 20 applicants in my session, so I think they try to keep it to 20 or less due to the way the MMI stations are.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 11:33 PM, futurepamk said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone know if interviews are still being sent out? Thanks!

Interview invites are still going out as others have already mentioned.

Did anyone else receive an invite for 10/25? I would love to connect with others interviewing that day! I submitted my app in early September in case anyone is curious.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Megan17 said:

Did anyone else receive an invite for 10/25? I would love to connect with others interviewing that day! I submitted my app in early September in case anyone is curious.

When did you receive the file completed email? If you don’t mind

Has anyone received a rejection yet? I submitted mid July received a notification that they got my application 8/29 and that it was sent for review 8/31. Based on other people's timeline I feel like i should've heard something back from them by now but I haven't. The nerves are starting to set in and I'm wondering if they're one of the programs that don't tell you you've been rejected until the very end... I'd rather know straight up so I can move on 😭 trying to stay positive and hopeful but ahhh the wait is killing me 

9 hours ago, P4th2P4 said:

Has anyone received a rejection yet? I submitted mid July received a notification that they got my application 8/29 and that it was sent for review 8/31. Based on other people's timeline I feel like i should've heard something back from them by now but I haven't. The nerves are starting to set in and I'm wondering if they're one of the programs that don't tell you you've been rejected until the very end... I'd rather know straight up so I can move on 😭 trying to stay positive and hopeful but ahhh the wait is killing me 

From my past experience, they don’t send out rejection until the end. I am with you lol I got mine notification on 8/29. Hopefully we get invitation soon. They just started interviewing in September and will go until March ish so hang in there 🥹🙏

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, Megan17 said:

Hey! I’m also interviewing 10/25 would love to connect! Anyone else interviewing on 10/25? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FuturePa0395 said:

For people who have an interview on 10/25 have you received any information regarding the schedule and the zoom information yet? I confirmed when I received the email and sent a follow up but have not received anything back. 

No, I haven't received anything. I was hoping they would send more information before the weekend.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, FuturePa0395 said:

Okay makes me feel better I’m not the only one. I was freaking out thinking they might have not received my confirmation email or had the wrong email.  

My email ended up getting buried. The one I received that provides the zoom information is titled "TUC Joint MSPAS/MPH Interview Confirmation". The day starts at 7:45 am (PDT) and ends by 4:00 pm and some activities are listed but there's no specific schedule for the day. If you haven't received it yet, I would contact admissions. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 11:20 PM, P4th2P4 said:

Hi 👋🏻 Current student here. For my cycle, they interviewed through end of March. I was interviewed in the 2nd to last interview date for the cycle. And like someone else mentioned, I don't think they will not send official "we regret to inform you..." e-mails until after the last interview group is confirmed. There's still hope! It's still really early, but I know the wait is crazy frustrating and stressful. Wishing you all the best! ❤️ 

20 hours ago, TheSomedayPA said:

Hi 👋🏻 Current student here. For my cycle, they interviewed through end of March. I was interviewed in the 2nd to last interview date for the cycle. And like someone else mentioned, I don't think they will not send official "we regret to inform you..." e-mails until after the last interview group is confirmed. There's still hope! It's still really early, but I know the wait is crazy frustrating and stressful. Wishing you all the best! ❤️ 

Hi! Would you mind saying when you submitted and when you were notified that your application was under further review?

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 11:11 PM, Luciaa said:

Anyone else noticed that for one of the questions on CASPA it only allows you to have 288 words instead of 350? Anyone know anything about that?

not sure whether to cut my response short or contact CASPA for what seems to be a glitch.

let me know what you did. 

thanks! 

They say 350 words in the essay prompt but the CASPA text box is limited to 1750 characters so I just used that! It messed me up at the start too 😕