2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 5:00 PM, FuturePA123789 said:

I called the other day and was told if we’re chosen we won’t hear back until end of May through June 

Hi there 👋🏻 Current student and can confirm that I wasn't pulled off the waitlist until mid-May. We even had someone pulled off the waitlist 2 weeks before Orientation in July! Good luck 💛

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheSomedayPA said:

Hi there 👋🏻 Current student and can confirm that I wasn't pulled off the waitlist until mid-May. We even had someone pulled off the waitlist 2 weeks before Orientation in July! Good luck 💛

aww, this is so nerve-racking! when all your eggs are quite literally in one basket. 

On 4/24/2023 at 8:00 PM, FuturePA123789 said:

I called the other day and was told if we’re chosen we won’t hear back until end of May through June 

wow now that there's a time frame I've even more on edge 🥲

truly what are the odds of getting off a waitlist I know it happens but 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 9:40 PM, FuturePA123789 said:

Does anyone know when they start sending rejections? I need to know if I’m gonna apply again this cycle but don’t want to spend any more money than I have to on the slim chance I get in 

Hi also on the waitlist. The email I received when I was waitlisted said that we would be updated between late May or early June. I'm probably going to wait until mid June to reapply but I've been filling out supplemental questions and working on my personal statement in the meantime. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aakPA said:

Yesterday I got a call from a no caller id and got excited thinking it was from Touro. But it was just a wrong number 🥲 I've been checking my phone like every minute for any notifications lol this wait is really getting to me. 

the same thing happened to me but it was from a random city in California pretty late at night because I'm on the east coast. no VM or anything and then the same number called me in the morning and it was just a random person... yeah I've also been checking my email nonstop for any updates 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 4:49 AM, jujuPA said:

the same thing happened to me but it was from a random city in California pretty late at night because I'm on the east coast. no VM or anything and then the same number called me in the morning and it was just a random person... yeah I've also been checking my email nonstop for any updates 

I totally understand what you two are going through. When I finally got the call off the waitlist, it was definitely a (707) number. Crossing my fingers for ya @aakPA @jujuPA 🤞💛

Edited by TheSomedayPA
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, TheSomedayPA said:

I totally understand what you two are going through. When I finally got the call off the waitlist, it was definitely a (707) number. Crossing my fingers for ya @aakPA @jujuPA 🤞💛

Appreciate you! And thanks being a mentor and updating us on how your experience was last year it really means a lot. 😇

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...