Accepted c/o 2026

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, KoBaNi said:

Hey everyone!

Excited to meet all of you! I was just wondering if anyone knows how to submit the forms and the acceptance deposit? 

Congrats on your acceptance! Excited to meet you. You should have gotten an email from the director of admissions with detailed instructions on how to submit your deposit and how to submit your acceptance forms. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, dumbbell said:

Has someone created a Facebook group/group me yet? I feel like its been radio silence from the school since acceptance 

I haven’t seen any Facebook groups or GroupMe chats just yet. I think that Touro is still busy with interviews and building our class, maybe after the class is selected we may hear something? 

8 minutes ago, jessiethePA said:

I haven’t seen any Facebook groups or GroupMe chats just yet. I think that Touro is still busy with interviews and building our class, maybe after the class is selected we may hear something? 

I heard they interview sometimes until May so I hope we hear something before then lol 

Received an email from Touro today saying that we should have been given access to listserv, which is a way for us to get to know our classmates. The email said that access to listserv should have been sent to our Touro emails. I haven't received access yet or an email regarding listserv to my Touro email. Has anyone else been able to access listserv yet?

On 2/22/2023 at 2:54 PM, dumbbell said:

Has someone created a Facebook group/group me yet? I feel like its been radio silence from the school since acceptance 

Hi there! The official FB group will be created by the class of 2025 president once they get a list of people who have accepted. It's been a busy semester but they should get to it soon. Congrats on joining the TUC family! 💙

• Like 2

Hey y'all - I'm also Class of 2025 - congrats on your acceptance, excited to meet all of you!

Like my classmates above noted - be prepared that there may be a lot of radio silence between now and early next summer, so don't be worried if you don't hear much (we keep the faculty quite busy 🙃). 

You aren't missing much in terms of the Listserv. We made our own GroupMe to keep in touch, then switched to Discord, so I'd recommend either of those if you want to get to know each other and relay info. 

ttys 🙂

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I decided to create a groupme for us in the meantime before the official FB group is made. Here’s the link:

http://You're invited to my new group 'Class of ‘26' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/92722298/MjV1dZAd

Look forward to talking with you all and hope to meet some of you in person at accepted students day!