A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

2 hours ago, PAsm225 said:

The facebook number went up to 64 (with 2 being admins). Meaning there’s a little less than 30 spots remaining. I’m assuming this week everyone will have answers. Fingers crossed! 

There’s actually a couple students from the cohort in front of us that are in the group as well as the 2 admins!

I hope you all hear something soon! 

1 hour ago, prePAcakepop said:

Does the canvas module appears as ccpa2025-admit for everyone ?? I don’t remember it having the word “admit”

D24C56D9-E1A2-43CB-AA74-1F788B4441A5.jpeg

Mine says admit and it has for awhile. I’m still waiting though. Haven’t heard anything. I think everyone’s says admit and it doesn’t mean anything. Someone else on this forum pointed out a few months ago that it said admit. 

Edited by tormund

Hi guys, I received an email saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted pending an open seat to Central Coast Physician Assistant Program. Your acceptance is conditional for the Class of 2025 upon an open seat." 

There are other things in the email as well. Does this mean I have been accepted or does it mean I have been waitlisted and I will be accepted if a seat opens up? I am a little confused as it does not say anything about being put on a waitlist. Has anyone received an email like this? Any help will greatly be appreciated. 

I also received the same email! Honestly getting on the wait list is an accomplishment in itself. I’ve heard a lot of success stories about people getting off the waitlist. I know it’s not exactly what we’d like to hear but stay positive, anything could happen in the next few weeks ! 

I was also accepted!! Does anyone know if there are large scholarship opportunities? I have been excepted to two programs and I am looking to see which one is more financially beneficial. They both cost the same and tuition and the housing cost is slightly higher here, but a large scholarship opportunity would definitely make the difference any ideas or have you heard of anything! 

Edited by RYRY4LIFE

55 minutes ago, RYRY4LIFE said:

I was also excepted! Does anyone know if there are large scholarship opportunities? I have been excepted to two programs and I am looking to see which one is more financially beneficial. They both cost the same and tuition and the housing cost is slightly higher here, but a large scholarship opportunity would definitely make the difference any ideas or have you heard of anything! 

Haven’t seen anyone mention anything about scholarships here