A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

7 minutes ago, niquemack said:

Just got my acceptance!

I want to encourage those of you that are still waiting or maybe received a denial to not give up! It took me 5 application cycles to get to this point and countless hours of gaining experience. Keep persevering!

Congratulations! When did you submit your app/interview?

1 hour ago, pac98 said:

Congratulations! When did you submit your app/interview?

10 minutes ago, soontobepa26 said:

@valthefuturepa, @niquemack what time did you get the email? trying to figure out if they are sending out updates throughout the night. congratulations to both of you!!!

I submitted both apps in mid November and interviewed in March! I got around 4pm PST

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdprePA said:

Guys I don’t think there’s any trend to their emails … at this point all we can do is keep checking 😂

I don’t think that there is either but like either people don’t post on the forum anymore about their updates or barely anyone got emails today..I’m just surprised. I expected today to be similar to last year where mostly everyone got their final decisions.

Edited by pac98
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pac98 said:

I don’t think that there is either but like either people don’t post on the forum anymore about their updates or barely anyone got emails today..I’m just surprised. I expected today to be similar to last year where mostly everyone got their final decisions.

I’m sure they’re still going through acceptances! Ms. Erika had told me within the next 2 weeks (from last Friday) that they’d probably like to try to have the class filled

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I received an acceptance today. Kind of funny, but I’m at Yellowstone waiting for Old Faithful to go off and figured I’d check my email.

Received the acceptance at 5:00pm PST. I interviewed in earlier April, and submitted my secondary later, like March I think. I don’t think there’s an easily identifiable pattern, seems like they have a unique system and are working their way through.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

Yeah the trend is definitely confusing because it seems like no one who has submitted their app in October has heard back. Unless i’m wrong … but it seems like they went straight to November and March. I wonder if they’ll be sending more tomorrow or we have to wait another week. This is sooo stressful 

Edited by PAsm225

1 hour ago, PAsm225 said:

Yeah the trend is definitely confusing because it seems like no one who has submitted their app in October has heard back. Unless i’m wrong … but it seems like they went straight to November and March. I wonder if they’ll be sending more tomorrow or we have to wait another week. This is sooo stressful 

I submitted my secondary October 31st and got in yesterday! 

17 hours ago, tormund said:

I  am very sorry to hear that. At least you have some clarity now and I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming cycle.

I haven't received anything yet either. I interviewed in April as well (April 11th), but I believe they look at when you submitted your secondary apps rather than when you interviewed. However, I submitted my secondary apps pretty early (first or second week of October) and I know some people who submitted their apps after me and have been accepted already. So this has me pretty worried and self-doubt has definitely kicked in. 

I haven't received anything and I interviewed March 24.