A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

5 minutes ago, soontobepa26 said:

Just got an email that I've been accepted pending an open seat.... not sure how to feel because even their wording is so confusing LOL 

1 minute ago, serenanicole98 said:

Congratulations!! I also received the email about pending an open seat today. You heard back fast!! How did you respond to the email? 

Hi! Yes I received that same email on Monday and then got my acceptance email today! 

I emailed them and said "I am writing to express my utmost gratitude and excitement and that I am honored to accept this offer pending an open seat" 

I am hoping for the best for all of you. This wait was agonizing and there were so many times that I felt down and thought that I would not get in. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

• Like 1

I also second @Futur3PA2023’s question. Is there anyone else who hasn’t received a denial from ATSU CC’s program yet? 

I only received the first update (dated early April) about admission process, and I haven’t received a step 2A invite or  a denial. Safe to say I’ve been denied, but I’m curious to see who’s also in a similar situation.

I haven’t received a denial. I interviewed way back in March. I also got the email a few weeks ago about the admissions decisions in progress and that it might go on until Aug. it’s honestly so confusing and a bit frustrating. I’ve got so many questions, are all the seats filled? Is that why people are being put on the waitlist?  If so, it would be nice if people got updates on their status whether it’s a rejection, an acceptance, or a waitlist. I hope we all hear back soon with updates. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PAtoBe103 said:

I also second @Futur3PA2023’s question. Is there anyone else who hasn’t received a denial from ATSU CC’s program yet? 

I only received the first update (dated early April) about admission process, and I haven’t received a step 2A invite or  a denial. Safe to say I’ve been denied, but I’m curious to see who’s also in a similar situation.

I have not received anything yet and I was waitlisted last cycle.  #doesn’tmakesense

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EDRDNICOLE said:

I have not received anything yet and I was waitlisted last cycle.  #doesn’tmakesense

I was waitlisted last cycle as well and I haven't received anything yet either. Since they took 30 students from the waitlist the previous cycle for the current class, I was hoping we would get priority with getting a seat for this upcoming class, but doesn't seem like that's happening 😢 

Edited by lcpa10

1 hour ago, lcpa10 said:

I was waitlisted last cycle as well and I haven't received anything yet either. Since they took 30 students from the waitlist the previous cycle for the current class, I was hoping we would get priority with getting a seat for this upcoming class, but doesn't seem like that's happening 😢 

Did you get -officially- waitlisted? or did you get an email stating you will be accepted pending an open seat? also do you know if those 30 students from previous cycle were automatically accepted into the following cohort? or did they have to reapply CASPA and go through the whole interview process again?

I am so disappointed with their communication style and wording choices. 

16 minutes ago, soontobepa26 said:

Did you get -officially- waitlisted? or did you get an email stating you will be accepted pending an open seat? also do you know if those 30 students from previous cycle were automatically accepted into the following cohort? or did they have to reapply CASPA and go through the whole interview process again?

I don’t think they had to reapply if I remember correctly from their forum. I was also waitlisted last cycle and it was an official waitlist but i think maybe this cycle they are calling it accepted pending. I haven’t heard a single thing also. Pretty disappointed.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, soontobepa26 said:

I was officially waitlisted last cycle. From my understanding, those 30 were automatically accepted. 

• Like 1