Offered, Negotiated, and Accepted (OP Psychiatry)

SP is pro-PA, has delineated complete orientation over the course of 3 months with increasing patient load up to my own panel consisting of 10-12 patients per day. Typically one new patient and the others are 30 minute follow ups with built-in admin time of 30 minutes for every two hours of patients. MAT and esketamine part of site services - SP wants me to oversee ketamine clinic eventually. 
Salary in very LOC area (midwest): Base $105,000 (originally much lower with orientation phases and scaled up to 105)
Cafeteria Plan Annually: $9240
Pension: 6% of salary with additions based on end of year profit
Travel/Relocation: $3k
Malpractice: 3k annually
CME: 3k annually
One Fully Paid Organization Membership
DEA covered
State Drug Organization covered
UptoDate: Paid
Epocrates: Paid
23 days PTO for first five years with increases thereafter, 15 days unused each year rollover
Perks? My own office with window, on-site gym, therapy dogs, and again the SP is incredibly forward thinking and wants to invest in my growth. 

I am very familiar with the area and have reached out to multiple PAs prior to accepting this offer and as a new grad I had been given multiple green lights. Just thought I'd give some others more insight. 

• Like 2