MICHIGAN: MSU PA 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 
I submitted my application in July and I haven’t heard anything. I emailed them a few months ago and they said I should know by the end of January regarding getting an interview or not. Since today is the first day of February, I am a little nervous I either missed an email or something else. Is anyone else in the same position? Thank you and good luck to you all! 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 8:08 PM, PApursuers said:

Hi everyone, 

I am still waitlisted. Has anyone been taken off of the waitlist or know more information about when they'll fill all of their seats?

I was taken off the waitlist at about 3-4 weeks after being waitlisted! I’m honestly not sure about how many seats they’ve filled but, I interviewed at the end of October, waitlisted around December 10th, then accepted January 20th! A lot of the cohert meetings aren’t until march/april so i’m sure the seats aren’t filled yet!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...