MICHIGAN: MSU PA 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I submitted my CASPA application for MSU on 7/31, and am currently finishing up the supplemental application.

For the clinical experiences section of the supplemental, did you re-write all the experiences you mentioned on CASPA, or only the experiences that specifically relate to/include a PA? (Like shadowing?)

4 hours ago, macprepa said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my CASPA application for MSU on 7/31, and am currently finishing up the supplemental application.

For the clinical experiences section of the supplemental, did you re-write all the experiences you mentioned on CASPA, or only the experiences that specifically relate to/include a PA? (Like shadowing?)

I rewrote them with more details.

1 hour ago, ItIsASunnyDay123 said:

Received an interview invite last Monday for 8/17. Has anyone interviewed yet? Not sure what to expect! 

(submitted both CASPA and supplemental late June)

I received my interview confirmation last night for 8/18! It looks like it's only a 30min interview, which is super interesting. All of the other interviews I have scheduled this cycle are either full or half days, so 30min sounds like a nice change. It is a blind interview, so I'm preparing to try to give them as much information I can about myself.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2022 at 7:11 PM, bjacks21 said:

I rewrote them with more details.

So for the supplemental experiences section, you rewrote all your experiences from CASPA, even the ones that were not related specifically to the PA profession? Just wanted to clarify since the prompt asks: "Do you have any PA-related clinical or shadowing experiences?"

1 hour ago, macprepa said:

So for the supplemental experiences section, you rewrote all your experiences from CASPA, even the ones that were not related specifically to the PA profession? Just wanted to clarify since the prompt asks: "Do you have any PA-related clinical or shadowing experiences?"

I only added the ones related to the PA profession.

7 hours ago, macprepa said:

I only added the ones that said was PA or shadowing experience!

1 hour ago, ItIsASunnyDay123 said:

Just had my MSU interview. It was very relaxing and easygoing. They made you feel comfortable and no "random" questions. My advice would be to just carry a conversation with your interviewer. 

I was in the interview group today as well! Did they mention when we should hear a decision by??