MICHIGAN: MSU PA 2022-2023 Cycle

12 hours ago, pengcan2011 said:

Regarding to the admitted student event on 10/21, does that mean all the seats are filled already? I was interviewed on 9/23 and still waiting...

They didn’t say… but my guess is no since it’s so early in the cycle still… I waited for a month after interviews to hear back! Don’t lose hope !

• Like 1

21 hours ago, natalie22800 said:

Confirmation that they have your entire application? It does take a while for that, maybe longer than 4 weeks but once you interview it takes about 4-6 weeks to hear back then:) Good luck! 

Or the fact that I’m a minority and this school probably doesn’t value that…. This school is in East lansing…. Iykyk 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:03 AM, pengcan2011 said:

For those who were interviewed on 9/23, have you heard anything back yet? Thanks.

Hii, I was interviewed on 09/23 too. I haven't heard anything yet but 4 weeks would be exactly 10/21 for us ( the same day as the admitted students event)  TT.TT I hope they're not done offering spots. Best of luck to you!

28 minutes ago, lilprepa26 said:

Hii, I was interviewed on 09/23 too. I haven't heard anything yet but 4 weeks would be exactly 10/21 for us ( the same day as the admitted students event)  TT.TT I hope they're not done offering spots. Best of luck to you!

I haven't heard anything yet. I am anxious and nervous...But they haven't filled all the spots.