MICHIGAN: MSU PA 2022-2023 Cycle

6 minutes ago, pengcan2011 said:

OK. Last week, they replied to my email saying they are not filled yet. I guess I should not hold too much hope now since they only have two seats left based on what they told you.

Yea I was pretty upset considering the deadline was Oct 1st and they almost filled all seats before even Oct 20th. Doesn’t seem fair to those who had a reason to apply later on in the cycle.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PASstudent101 said:

Yea I was pretty upset considering the deadline was Oct 1st and they almost filled all seats before even Oct 20th. Doesn’t seem fair to those who had a reason to apply later on in the cycle.

May I ask whom did you talk to? Did the Program Director or the Administrative Director tell you that as of today, there is only two spots left? I am just curious, lol. 

On 10/28/2022 at 8:13 PM, pengcan2011 said:

May I ask: did the current student say anything about their class schedule? For example, does the program have classes from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm?

They said it depends on the day or week. Sometimes they get let out before 5 pm or around 3 pm. There are also some days , where things are scheduled in and you watch the lecture from home. Not sure if it will stay the same for us when we start though. Hope that helps ! 

Hi guys! I just received an acceptance on November 10, 2022! 

CASPA: Submitted on September 6, received an interview invite a week later! 

INTERVIEW: September 28! 

My stats were: 

cGPA: 3.95 

pGPA: 4.0 

PCE: 2200 (medical assistant and dental assistant)

HCE: 300 

Leadership: 250 

Volunteering: 50 

Shadowing; 25 (cardiovascular PA)

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 9:58 AM, CreativePA123 said:

Same , I am wondering this as well. I know it’s in May , but I’m not sure of the exact date. Does anyone know ?

Don’t think they’ve announced that yet.  They said we will get more information about orientation and what not after the new year. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 1:13 PM, CreativePA123 said:

has anyone else heard any information regarding acceptances? Asking for my friend who also interviewed here a few weeks ago.

I interviewed November 16 and was told I would hear a decision 4 weeks later. On the 4 week mark I received an email saying that my decision is delayed due to the holiday break and that I would hear back by January 20.