MICHIGAN: MSU PA 2022-2023 Cycle

I just got the call this afternoon and was accepted to the program! I am super excited for this opportunity and would love to connect with any others who have also been accepted! 

For reference:

Submitted my verified CASPA on 05/31/22

Submitted supplemental application on 06/29/22

Received interview invite on 08/09/22

Interviewed on 08/22/22

Accepted on 09/13/22

Best of luck to those still in the application/interview process! 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, GreatLakesPA said:

I just got the call this afternoon and was accepted to the program! I am super excited for this opportunity and would love to connect with any others who have also been accepted! 

For reference:

Interviewed on 08/22/22

Accepted on 09/13/22

Congratulations!!! 🎉🍾🎊 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, GreatLakesPA said:

For reference:

Interviewed on 08/22/22

Accepted on 09/13/22

Congrats !! Would you mind sharing when you took CASPer?

On 9/12/2022 at 12:22 PM, pengcan2011 said:

I am a bit nervous about the interview. Is it a 30-min zoom interview with one interviewer or multiple interviewers? Were the questions hard , tricky, or relaxed? Is it possible for you to share some of your interview experience? Thanks very much. Congratulations for your acceptance to a PA program already.

Very relaxed ! Out of my interviews I really liked this one. You genuinely feel they wanna get to know you and who you are 🙂 hope that helps !

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, natalie22800 said:

What is the WMU interview like? Interview on Sept 30th! Good luck everyone:) 

They give you more info on the format via email when your interview date approaches, but it’s a 1-page written essay timed at 30 min and 7 MMI stations. The rest was presentations and Q&A with current PA students. 

Hi everyone! I am a current MSU PA student and I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with applications & interviews this year! For interviews, faculty really just want to get to know you and see if you can hold a conversation well. I hope I get to meet many of you in May! 

Edited by MichiganPAgal
typo
  • Like 4

On 9/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, ItIsASunnyDay123 said:

Very relaxing and not intimidating at all! Only lasts 30 minutes and just want to get to know you. My interviewer mentioned how personable I was and how easy it was to carry a conversation. 

Ahh I posted on the wrong board by mistake! But thank you! Yes MSU's interview is like this! 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, tcxsta said:

They give you more info on the format via email when your interview date approaches, but it’s a 1-page written essay timed at 30 min and 7 MMI stations. The rest was presentations and Q&A with current PA students. 

Hi I think I confused people bc I meant to write this question on the WMU board my b. This is for WMU not MSU right? 

4 hours ago, futurepaejac said:

Hi guys.. CASPA verified 7/7 and supplemental app received 7/20. Haven’t heard back either way about the interview. Has this happened to anyone else? So stressful. 

Same. Second time applicant and this happened last year to me- they ended up rejecting me in March 🫠😅