2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, bethepa said:

Hello! For the PCE forms did you all use something like DocuSign or did you have your supervisor manually sign it? Please let me know! 

Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!

I used DocuSign! This was the easiest way for me to fit in everything I wanted to say in the description of experience section. For my local supervisors I printed it for them to sign and for the others I emailed it to them, asked them to print it, sign it, and scan the signed PCE form back to me so they would all have ink signatures. I don't know if that was necessary, but I just did it to be safe! 

1 hour ago, HM2PAS said:

I used DocuSign! This was the easiest way for me to fit in everything I wanted to say in the description of experience section. For my local supervisors I printed it for them to sign and for the others I emailed it to them, asked them to print it, sign it, and scan the signed PCE form back to me so they would all have ink signatures. I don't know if that was necessary, but I just did it to be safe! 

Thank you!!! This is what I was thinking of doing as well to minimize any delay. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, SoCalPrePa1 said:

anyone heard anything yet?

Nothing here, supplemental apps are due by March 15th so maybe they are waiting until that deadline to begin the next steps? I know in the past that wasn't the case but it seems they're doing things differently this cycle. Interested to see if anyone's heard anything!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For all of those looking at this program… beware. I have some friends who are/were students there and they say the faculty turnover has been really bad. Some are on their 3rd faculty advisor! They can’t seem to keep their instructors or the staff. They have been looking for a new PD for a while now. Faculty don’t seem to know what’s all going on. They often give out conflicting information and don’t adhere to their policies. Additionally, the MD students come first in just about everything… rotations, resources, you name it. Also, if their mission is important to you, don’t buy the hype… they don’t actually believe or stand by it.