2022-2023 Application Cycle

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I got waitlisted. Wasn't given a number or spot on the waitlist.

this is my first being waitlisted so I was wondering if it is common for people to come off the waitlist?

I know this is a very small program so the odds of coming off the waitlist might be low.

also how was everyone's second interview? I wasn't asked any questions during mine (like why do I want to be a PA, etc...) they only asked if I had any more questions about the program....

1 hour ago, PiedmontPA said:

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I got waitlisted. Wasn't given a number or spot on the waitlist.

this is my first being waitlisted so I was wondering if it is common for people to come off the waitlist?

I know this is a very small program so the odds of coming off the waitlist might be low.

also how was everyone's second interview? I wasn't asked any questions during mine (like why do I want to be a PA, etc...) they only asked if I had any more questions about the program....

my second interview did include a handful of extra questions i wasn’t asked during my first one. and then the end was open for me to ask any questions!

2 hours ago, TylerHoffman said:

Did they call you or email you? I am finding it extremely difficult to find out what my status is with this program. 

I received my official acceptance email today after being called last Friday, just to give you an idea of their timeline I guess. If you have not received an email about being waitlisted but you received a call, I would think maybe that's a good sign? Hoping for the best outcome!

55 minutes ago, TylerHoffman said:

Hey, 

I was accepted and I will be accepting the offer. Have you been able to get into ONYEN? I am having issues with the PID so I haven't been able to sign in and pay the deposit yet. 

Congratulations! No, I have been getting an error message. I reached out to Vivien 2 days ago and she said that it will take time for them to create emails/ONYENs for us. However she said it should be resolved well before our due date of Oct 17 for the deposit and admissions materials.

1 hour ago, Lindsg said:

for those accepted, has anyone heard of a groupme or facebook group— I haven’t found anything.

Also for Onyen I was just able to figure out last night with the updated email.

i haven’t heard of anything either but would love to have a group to connect with everyone! 

and same here i was able to create my account

On 10/11/2022 at 9:18 AM, ArmyMed2022 said:

i haven’t heard of anything either but would love to have a group to connect with everyone! 

and same here i was able to create my account

If one hasn't been created, we should! I would love to get to know some people before we start! I've looked on facebook but haven't found one 

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 5:47 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

Is anyone applying for the Jan 2024 start date?

I am! I submitted on November 11 but haven't heard anything since? CASPA says my application has been verified but I haven't gotten UNC's supplemental or heard anything else. I'm reapplying after not getting in for the Jan 2023 start date, and when I applied that time I got the supplemental sent to me the day after submitting CASPA. Do you know if we have to resubmit the supplemental if we applied previously? 

2 hours ago, tarheelPA33 said:

I am! I submitted on November 11 but haven't heard anything since? CASPA says my application has been verified but I haven't gotten UNC's supplemental or heard anything else. I'm reapplying after not getting in for the Jan 2023 start date, and when I applied that time I got the supplemental sent to me the day after submitting CASPA. Do you know if we have to resubmit the supplemental if we applied previously? 

This is my first time applying to them and I emailed them about the supplemental link and someone at the office told me they’re having issues sending the link out so hopefully we’ll get it soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone received the supplemental link yet? I applied early October and have not received it. I emailed them late oct and they said they were working on it. They sent out a mass email dec 28th saying the deadline to apply is Jan 15th. Then sent out another email saying the website should be referenced for the deadline which is listed as March 1st. Just a bit confused and concerned I won’t receive the supplemental. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! First time applicant, submitted my CASPA on December 21st and it was verified on the 22nd. Have not received a supplemental application yet. After I submitted I saw the deadline on CASPA and the UNC website change to March 1st and 15th, for CASPA and the supplemental, respectively. Does anyone have any more information on the actual deadline?

On 12/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

This is my first time applying to them and I emailed them about the supplemental link and someone at the office told me they’re having issues sending the link out so hopefully we’ll get it soon!

Any updates on that supplemental link? 
also hello from another SoCal applicant :)