2022-2023 Application Cycle

22 minutes ago, sashamichelle said:

Is it too late to apply to this program? I know the deadline is 9/1, but it says it takes 4-5 days for them to send you the supplemental. On average, how long did it take you guys? Just trying to figure out if it's worth spending money on.

I submitted and was verified by CASPA on 15 June, and received the supplemental link/email from UNC on 17 June! I also submitted that same day. Hope this helps!

Had my first-round interview this morning and so I just want to give some insight for those who may want it! The interview was 30 minutes long over Zoom. It was overall very friendly and not intimidating at all! My interviewer was very conversational, my biggest advice would be to just be yourself. It was also mentioned that the third interview is in person, but there is also a virtual component for anyone who cannot make it in person on short notice. So it's hybrid essentially.

Good luck to those with their first- and second-round interviews! 😀

Edited by ArmyMed2022
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, carolana3 said:

The second interview isn't a required part of the process - just the initial 1:1 and the group interview on 9/16? Has anyone received word about the group interview yet? Thanks!

I had a first round interview yesterday and they said they were hopefully going to be sending out invites for the group interview by the end of this week! 

16 hours ago, FuturePA201 said:

It says on the website “The on-campus Group Interviews will occur on Friday, September 16th” so I assume if we haven’t been invited for a first interview yet that means a rejection? 

Someone on here has a first round interview for today, 9/8! I wouldn't rule it out yet, and I also don't believe the second interview is mandatory (from what I have heard/seen, but I could be wrong!). 

• Like 1