Touro Nevada 2022-2023 Application Cycle

I interviewed awhile back on 8/26 and got an acceptance email on 11/3! I was never notified being placed on a waitlist or anything, but I saw that those who also interviewed on 8/26 heard back before I did. The acceptance email I received also didn't mention anything about me being taken off the waitlist either so I'm not sure why I heard back a bit late. It seems like they still may be sending out acceptances even to those who interviewed early on. Best of luck!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, apple525 said:

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing?

On the prerequisite page of the website, under additional information, it says that interviews go through November. But on the same page in the “Common Questions” section it says that interviews go through October. I’m hoping the common questions part just hasn’t been updated, but it’s also almost the end of November… so I’m definitely freaking out. I am on the interview waitlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Placed on interview waitlist back on 8/12/22 and haven’t received anything since. I remember being placed on the waitlist after their last interview in November last year. For those that recently interviewed is that the case this year as well, was just wondering if they were done with interviews or not

On 12/1/2022 at 2:41 PM, AKhai said:

Placed on interview waitlist back on 8/12/22 and haven’t received anything since. I remember being placed on the waitlist after their last interview in November last year. For those that recently interviewed is that the case this year as well, was just wondering if they were done with interviews or not

Not sure when their last interview is, but I interviewed in early October and was waitlisted the week of thanksgiving break. Hope this information helps? 

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, SarePA2022 said:

Hi everybody! I was accepted and still have a few questions. 

Does anyone know more about the cadaver labs? How involved are we (full dissection/pre-dissected)? 

The PA's get the dissected cadavers after the DO's do the prosection. You have full access to the cadaver lab whenever you want as long as there isn't a class going on. 

• 3 weeks later...