Touro Nevada 2022-2023 Application Cycle

I'm so grateful to that I've been offered an interview. I will be doing the in-person on October 10th. Good luck to everyone else applying, please feel free to message me if you have any questions. 

Timeline: Submitted CASPA 06/06,  received supp 06/13 and submitted supp 06/15, interview invite 08/02. I hope this helps someone! 

Edited by LKIM16
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dylanthefuturepa said:

Congrats to everyone receiving interview invites! For anyone who has already interviewed, has anyone had any communication from touro yet? 

Nope, had an interview in June and I still haven’t received a decision yet. They did however send out an email stating Elsa is no longer our person of contact, so I’m guessing they’re kinda off track due to something behind the scenes. Seems like rolling admissions won’t really be rolling since it’s been so long. 

This program is my first choice so waiting has been terrible 😭. Like absolutely terrible 

21 hours ago, HopefulPA23 said:

I know exactly what you mean! I interviewed early July and have been very anxious since this is my top school!

I know somebody who went to their program and she said that she was offered acceptance about a month after her interview. That's in three days for me, so I'm getting excited (and anxious haha). 

59 minutes ago, dylanthefuturepa said:

So they’re definitely continuing to interview and schedule people so at least we know something is going on in the process. Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptance/rejection/waitlist who has already interview?

I still haven’t heard anything 😕

5 minutes ago, Gymnast40985 said:

I applied to Touro Nevada a month ago and have not received an email about the supplemental application. Last year when I applied I received the supplemental application but didn’t get an interview. Does me not getting a supplemental email mean I didn’t get past that step?

I'm not sure what their process is. My fiancé submitted his supplemental application a day after me and got an interview invitation within 2 weeks. Yesterday, I finally received an email from them asking me to fill out a technical standards form. Did anyone else get that?