Touro Nevada 2022-2023 Application Cycle

I received the supplemental a few days ago and I just started filling it out. It asked for some basic information and then had me pay the few. After that it said that I submitted. Were there any additional questions? I didn't fill any out and now I'm confused/worried.

On 7/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, Angkord said:

I received the supplemental a few days ago and I just started filling it out. It asked for some basic information and then had me pay the few. After that it said that I submitted. Were there any additional questions? I didn't fill any out and now I'm confused/worried.

There was 4 supplemental questions you had to answer with a 1500 character limit! 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, Angkord said:

The same happens to me too.. I applied last year and I remember there were additional questions but I'm filling the supplemental app right now and don't see any essay questions 

On 7/5/2022 at 3:42 PM, Iveywags said:

Would you guys want to start a group chat? Let me know, I would also love to! 

Yes, I would love to too!  I am open to any form of group messaging (text, groupme, etc.) for 7/14 1pm.  I am happy to set it up too.  Good luck to everyone!!

Here is a link to a groupme (group messaging app that is free) for 7/14 1pm Interviews!  I am open to any other kind of group messaging though!

You're invited to my new group 'Touro Nevada 7/14 1pm Interview!' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/87795325/qdEHq1Ga

Edited by JLoewenstein

On 7/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, angie96 said:

Hey guys! 

Is anyone having trouble with payment submission for the supplemental application?

I am! I tried submitting about 4 times now with the same error message that comes up. I tried calling admissions office today and was forwarded to someone but I ended up getting voicemail...

On 7/21/2022 at 8:41 AM, Camml said:

Submitted CASPA May 29th. Verified 3 days later and submitted supplemental first or second week of June. Interview invite July 8th.  

Thanks for providing your timeline of events! I submitted the supplemental a couple days ago