Touro Nevada 2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 8/15/2022 at 9:00 AM, sky3727 said:

Would anyone be able to elaborate on the interview format a bit? Is it MMI, traditional, or mixed? Thank you!

To avoid breaching confidentiality, I will share what is written on their website: "the day also involves... both group and individual interviews" (aka not MMI). I interviewed virtually and I felt that the whole interview day was incredibly comfortable. The interviewers were welcoming and relatable, I did not feel intimidated at all.

On 9/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lenilen said:

Has anyone who interviewed on 08/25/22 heard back from the admissions yet? I havn’t heard from them and I’m getting super anxious abt it. Also if you interviewed and got in how long did it take them to send you an acceptance email? 

I have not heard anything back from this date either. From others who have posted in this thread, it seems like it might take around a month to hear back regarding a decision