Touro Nevada 2022-2023 Application Cycle

I submitted my caspa app 5/20 and my supplemental app 5/24. Has anyone heard from TUN yet for interviews? 

update: I received an interview email today 6/9/22, my interview date is 7/14/2022 (in person) there’s 2 June interviews but they were all virtual, so I chose July for the in person! Hope for everyone to get theirs soon too! 

Edited by Raven57

Happy applying everyone! Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding where to submit the supplemental app fee...? It's quite possible I already paid this and am just not able to find the transaction on my credit card statement (I will admit I have resigned to assess the financial damage after my applications are submitted, just a drop in the bucket at this point), but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. It says the link to pay is on the "program application page" which makes me think it may have been in the supplemental app since I don't see it elsewhere on their site or the app page? I just don't see a receipt anywhere or a payment submitted field when I review my application so hoping someone here will have the answer

On 6/8/2022 at 12:36 AM, Iveywags said:

Happy applying everyone! Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding where to submit the supplemental app fee...? It's quite possible I already paid this and am just not able to find the transaction on my credit card statement (I will admit I have resigned to assess the financial damage after my applications are submitted, just a drop in the bucket at this point), but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. It says the link to pay is on the "program application page" which makes me think it may have been in the supplemental app since I don't see it elsewhere on their site or the app page? I just don't see a receipt anywhere or a payment submitted field when I review my application so hoping someone here will have the answer

Hi lveywags! The same thing happened to me so I emailed the program. The admissions department responded that we applied at exactly the right times because they're doing payment portal maintenance so the requirement is waived right now for all supplemental fees. She said as long as we submitted, all is well and there is no further action required! 🙂 

1 hour ago, lapislazuli said:

Anybody interviewing with Touro Nevada on July 14th? I'm interviewing in the morning and it'd be cool if we could form a group chat or meet up in person 🙂

Hey congrats on your interview! Would you mind sharing when you sent in your CASPA/supplemental app? 

Received an interview invite yesterday! I would like to interview in person but am located in Michigan so I am in the process of looking at flights and determining if the in person option would be feasible or if I should opt for the virtual date. Would love to connect with others interviewing in July! 

2 hours ago, Orthoprepa said:

I'm still waiting on GRE scores to be sent over, is there a way to view the supplemental in the mean time, or do I have to wait for the email to receive the prompts? Thanks! 

You have to wait for their email to view the supplemental questions. Just a note there is a 1500 character limit on the questions and it it didn't list that character limit when I was writing. 

39 minutes ago, HopefulPA23 said:

Thank you!! I received an interview invite yesterday and will be interviewing in person in July! I am so so excited and hope to see some of you there! 🙂

Congratulations that is super exciting. Good luck on your interview and I hope you get in! 

14 hours ago, kaileyholm said:

I received an email saying my application is under review and that I will hear back in 1-2 weeks. However, I never got an email for a supplemental. Did this happen to anyone else?

You will receive the supplemental after that email. I received the link for the supplemental later that day but that was in May, so it may be a little longer now. Good luck!!!