Stony Brook PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

40 minutes ago, Futurepa615 said:

Hey you'll,

I emailed the program yesterday and they told me they are reviewing applications submitted between 6/15-6/30 for their last interview date 😞 Sadly they won't get to mine but good luck everyone! 

So they’re still reviewing applications? I applied in July so I’m guessing they won’t get to mine either. 

5 minutes ago, RYRY4LIFE said:

I was placed on the alternate list at 36! Not what I wanted to hear but I don’t know how long it is. Does anyone know how fast the alternate list goes through? Maybe you saw it on last year‘s forum?

Did you have to ask what number you were on the list? They never mentioned in their email to me about what my spot was I don’t think? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sidneyhope said:

Did you have to ask what number you were on the list? They never mentioned in their email to me about what my spot was I don’t think? 

Yes, just emailed them. And if you could let me know, I would appreciate it! if you could also ask how long the waitlist is and what number they are on, that would be great.

1 hour ago, RYRY4LIFE said:

Would you be willing to email and ask what number they are on with the alternate list? I would appreciate it!

I am already deposited elsewhere so I’m not too concerned about getting off of the alternate list. I would just email them yourself and ask if you would like to know 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, jay0621 said:

Does anyone know if waitlisted applicants are encouraged to contact the school and see what number they are on the waitlist? I noticed that in last years forum, applicants knew what number they were on the waitlist. 

I believe so. You can also ask what number they are calling on out of the alternate list. If you do ask let us know! Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, RYRY4LIFE said:

Audra said they called #10 on the alternate list today. If anyone else feels like emailing her in the next few weeks, could you please post what number they are calling on? I think we would all really appreciate!

How do we know if we were placed on the alternate list?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, RYRY4LIFE said:

Who cares if you are an applicant to this cycle. People can ask whatever questions they want to on here and you don’t have to respond. No one needs your input if it is not constructive and informative. All you keep doing is asking people why they are asking question on here instead of speaking with the program. If everyone reached out to the program every time they had a little question that would put undo stress on the faculty, when if someone already knows the answer, they can post it here. Stop bothering people. Mind your own business.

wow