Stony Brook PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

4 hours ago, jol99 said:

if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application?

did you check your spam folder? I've heard of many other applicants who missed communication because the emails were sent to their spam/junk and they never checked.

I submitted my application June 29th! 

On 7/27/2022 at 2:44 PM, dani222 said:

Did you get the email too?? This whole process has been so confusing 

I submitted my application on June 2, supplemental on June 3 and received confirmation June 15. In the confirmation email they mentioned that the 1st interview date is August 18th, and they will start sending interview invite in Mid July to those who will interview on August 18th. But its June end now!!! And I have not received any response from the program thereafter:(

10 hours ago, PA1965 said:

I submitted my application on June 2, supplemental on June 3 and received confirmation June 15. In the confirmation email they mentioned that the 1st interview date is August 18th, and they will start sending interview invite in Mid July to those who will interview on August 18th. But its June end now!!! And I have not received any response from the program thereafter:(

I submitted my CASPA on may 20th but didnt get to my supplemental until june 10th (oops), also received the initial confirmation saying that they would start sending interview invites in july. have not heard anything since then though 😞

1 hour ago, absurdlyafraid said:

I didn’t email them about interviews, but I did email them about the confirmation. All they said was that they’ve gotten a large number of applicants and are unable to individually confirm applications which is why we get the automated response. Maybe that’s why they might be behind on some stuff? 

Again, why not just email them and ask when invites are going on?  May reduce stress on here

2 minutes ago, stanfordpas2023 said:

Again, why not just email them and ask when invites are going on?  May reduce stress on here

Don’t want to bombard them. Haven’t heard great things about Communications via email. I’m sure if they wanted to update us about the application process they would. Are you a former student to faculty member?

Edited by Mali22345

On 8/3/2022 at 10:25 AM, Mali22345 said:

Don’t want to bombard them. Haven’t heard great things about Communications via email. I’m sure if they wanted to update us about the application process they would. Are you a former student to faculty member?

I am not sure what you mean by "former student to faculty member" but I am an applicant for this cycle...........

6 minutes ago, weezywink said:

jenprepa2022 is that u?

omg I was thinking the SAME THING. Click on their profile and look at all their past posts on the Stony Brook page. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Riandu22
On 8/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, stanfordpas2023 said:

I am not sure what you mean by "former student to faculty member" but I am an applicant for this cycle...........

I meant "former student or faculty member"...... and because all of your posts sound exactly like jenprepa2022. Here's an example: https://ibb.co/NsCd5g2