Stony Brook PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

7 hours ago, Luke7 said:

I still haven't heard from them, whether a rejection or offered an interview. Does anyone know what the last interview dates are?

thanks!

i just had my interview yesterday 10/25 and they told us we were #3 out of 4 total groups being interviewed! so unfortunately not sure when the last interview date is, but i would assume the next one is sometime in November

I got an email a few days ago saying that my application is under review, how long till they get back to me regarding a rejection email or interview invite? I believe I'm in the last batch of applications that they're reviewing

On 11/14/2022 at 7:48 AM, Luke7 said:

I got an email a few days ago saying that my application is under review, how long till they get back to me regarding a rejection email or interview invite? I believe I'm in the last batch of applications that they're reviewing

I'm in the same boat. Has anyone heard back since?

• Upvote 1