2022-2023 RUSH U APPLICATION CYCLE

1 hour ago, ErSePA said:

Yes! Accepted two days post-interview after two months on the interview waitlist. Don’t give up hope!

Ahhhh !!! Many congrats !!!! I’m waiting on my invite. I believe it’s coming 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 Hopefully if I get my invite and get accepted we’ll be classmates ! Truly happy for everyone that’s been accepted! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FuturePA1223 said:

For anyone who interviewed, I saw that we have 2 minutes to read the prompt during the MMI. Does that mean we have 13 min to answer given that each room is 15 min long? How long would you say you spoke for each question? Thanks in advance!

I do not remember the exact amount of time we had to respond, but it was less than 10 minutes. Like 7-9. The 15 minute slots on the schedule just allows for wiggle room and logistics. I spoke the entire time (including back & forth with the interviewer / follow up questions), except for like one station. It felt somewhat quick, but an appropriate amount of time to respond.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ErSePA said:

I do not remember the exact amount of time we had to respond, but it was less than 10 minutes. Like 7-9. The 15 minute slots on the schedule just allows for wiggle room and logistics. I spoke the entire time (including back & forth with the interviewer / follow up questions), except for like one station. It felt somewhat quick, but an appropriate amount of time to respond.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it 🙂 

17 minutes ago, FuturePA1223 said:

I just got the email!!! I was admitted into the program! I am crying tears of joy! I am a third time applicant. Please never give up, it really shows programs how dedicated you are. All of your times will come, be patient and best of luck to you all!

Omg many congrats !!!! Best of luck to you ! 

• Like 1

If anyone else has been accepted and plans on attending the program please message me! I’d love to get in touch. I met up with another student today and we would love to meet more people 🙂 and please join this unoffical admitted student facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/412631754192479/?ref=share

Edited by FuturePA1223