2022-2023 RUSH U APPLICATION CYCLE

20 minutes ago, BrianG said:

Got an interview invite to Rush University!! It’s for 7/20! I’ll be waking up at 4am for a 5:30am start! Can’t wait to meet everybody else who will be interviewing that day!

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? And when you submitted 

20 minutes ago, BrianG said:

Got an interview invite to Rush University!! It’s for 7/20! I’ll be waking up at 4am for a 5:30am start! Can’t wait to meet everybody else who will be interviewing that day!

Congrats !!! I’m hoping to get off the waitlist to interview. sending positive vibes for next week Wednesday! Best of luck to you! 

11 hours ago, AspiringPAc said:

Hi! do you mind sharing your gpa? I have around 2,024 hours and a high gpa along with tons of other experiences and haven't received any response except for a confirmation of my application back in May. 

Yeah definitely! Undergrad 3.93, post-bacc and science 4.0, cumulative 3.94. CASPer I got in the 75-100th quartile

2 hours ago, hlcater said:

Interview invite today, not sure I will accept it. It's a great program but I already have an acceptance and I'm not sure I could actually see myself going here as the hybrid nature was always kind of a deal breaker for me. Do they plan on continuing this for the class of 2025?

Submitted 6/1

Verified 6/10

PCE 2610 ER tech

HCE 25 hours (yes, 25 hours)

GPA 3.62

sGPA 3.52

Volunteer 90

Shadowing 92

5 LORs, RN, Manager, PA, DO, Professor

Great stats !!! And Congrats on your acceptance elsewhere! And congrats on your interview invite here. i believe they are keeping their hybrid format for 2025, but you can always call and ask before you make the decision to withdraw. Also keep in mind if you were accepted into your dream program to go for it! Most schools require a deposit within 10 days of the acceptance. If you’re on the fence about Rush, call to ask about the hybrid situation before you put your deposit down elsewhere, think about if you still put your deposit down for the school you’ve been accepted too and let’s say Rush goes back to completely in person class, you decide to interview with Rush and get in, will you be okay with potentially submitting another deposit for Rush if this is the school you want over the first school you’ve been accepted… so many decisions but I’m sure you’ll so what’s best for you! Hope this helps and congrats again ! ☺️

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, AG1010 said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? And when you submitted 

Sure! Sorry for the delay. I’m anxiously waiting to hear from Rush now after the interview! 

Submitted on 5/28

Overall GPA:  3.72
Overall Science:  3.6
Overall Non-Science:  3.92
BCP Totals:  3.59
PCE: 4750
Volunteer: 400
Shadowing: 40

GRE 305, Essay 4.5

CASPer: 75th to 100th percentile 
LORs: 3 (Charge Nurse, PA-C in Cards, Asst. Medical Director MD from ED)

• Like 1