2022-2023 RUSH U APPLICATION CYCLE

17 minutes ago, Soontobepa11 said:

I interviewed with Rush university on August 3rd! I shared my stats in the forum as well as my interview date. They told me they will let me know in 2-4 weeks with an admissions decision

Gotcha. I’ll go back and look. That’s amazing !! Best of luck and I hope too see you let us know you’ve been accepted! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

Ah man! I'm sorry. Keep your head up, your program is out there!

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think went wrong during the interview? 

I honestly do not know. I thought it went really well! There’s so many applicants at every interview that even if you answer your questions really well … there’s another applicant that may have answered them better. I wish I knew what went wrong as I felt so comfortable with the program. It’s okay onto to the next and my upcoming interviews

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Soontobepa11 said:

Wow I love this 😂❤️ So true cuz I still got options 

It’s what I tell myself always there is always another option. To keep sanity in this process 😂

17 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

I applied and received confirmation 6/6 and still haven't heard back, ugh 😞 

Masters GPA 3.97

cGPA 3.3

sGPA 3.3

PCE: 8k+ (Army medic, PT Aide, MA) 

It’s not over yet! 

• Like 2