2022-2023 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, Wonderful said:

Has anyone noticed their application portal has been closed? I applied in June and have not received a response after a confirmation email. I just wanted to know if that means I was rejected even though I did not receive a notice.

Mine is still open and I haven't received any emails or responses either,

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 9:58 AM, Wonderful said:

Has anyone noticed their application portal has been closed? I applied in June and have not received a response after a confirmation email. I just wanted to know if that means I was rejected even though I did not receive a notice.

I just checked the link for supplemental app. and it says this! "The application cycle for Fall 2022 has closed. I apologize but this application is no longer available." 

Worried now lol

15 hours ago, user1738 said:

hi! i had a quick question for those of you who already interviewed -- is blackboard collaborate a platform i need to download or is it accessible as long as i have the links from campbell? and did you find it fairly easy to navigate between the sessions?

Yes, it’s fairly user friendly and you don’t need to download anything at all — just click on the links provided and the video sessions will pop up in a separate tab!

• Like 1

Hey guys! I interviewed yesterday and they said they would let us know within 2 weeks (although the incoming hurricane may extend that window a little bit). I’m super excited. The faculty were all great- super welcoming and kind, they all made me feel so comfortable. It was nice to just be able to enjoy the excitement of the day. Fingers crossed! Go camels!

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 1:12 PM, PassionateAboutPA said:

I just checked the link for supplemental app. and it says this! "The application cycle for Fall 2022 has closed. I apologize but this application is no longer available." 

Worried now lol

Did you ever find an answer to this? My account says the same message when I try to log in 

Ok, interviewed on 9-27, placed on the waitlist a week or so later and then received the following email just today 

"I am writing to update you regarding your waitlist status for the Campbell University Physician Assistant program. You are a very competitive applicant, and we are excited that you have been placed in the high category of our waitlist!"

So has anybody else seen this? I wonder how many spots are within that category. Similarly do they inform students who are placed in the "low" category of their status? I know this is good news, but I get really hard on myself and I guess im trying to see silver linig.