2022-2023 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, nmarcellino said:

It's been so helpful reading these updates, I've been so stressed waiting for interview invites. I've been in contact with Brittany at CU, and on 7/18 she said that they were finalizing interviews to hopefully be sent that week. I don't think that happened since very few have heard, so hopefully by next week we'll get something. I submitted on 5/6 and was verified shortly thereafter, so I am hoping to at least get an update soon.

You are a godsend. This has been super confusing bc it's not following the same pattern as previous cycles, so I've just been going out of my mind with anxious thoughts thinking that I just wasn't invited hahaha

23 minutes ago, saxyseahawk22 said:

So update… I talked to Brittany and she said that the first round of interviews is August 9, and all interviewees have been selected. The next one is August 29, and they have not finished selecting interviewees for that date yet.

Thank YOU! Do you know if the August 29th one is for non-Campbell affiliates? As I understand it, the Aug 9 one was reserved for current Campbell-adjacent candidates.

Also, does this apply to virtual interviews as well?

Edited by flummoxedinflux

42 minutes ago, saxyseahawk22 said:

She didn’t specifically say… And I was wondering the same. 

1 hour ago, flummoxedinflux said:

Thank YOU! Do you know if the August 29th one is for non-Campbell affiliates? As I understand it, the Aug 9 one was reserved for current Campbell-adjacent candidates.

Also, does this apply to virtual interviews as well?

I received an interview invite for 8/9 and I am not a Campbell affiliate. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, diffy said:

I received an interview invite for 8/9 and I am not a Campbell affiliate. Hope this helps!

Diffy, you out here just crushing it or what, I think you’ve received an invite at every school I’ve applied to. #goals

Edited by OllieC
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shelly2000 said:

Is there still hope for people who are still under review? And have heard nothing? I really hope there is another interview date in September 

I’m sure there is! I’m assuming they do multiple interviews! And no news is good news in my book. We haven’t been rejected 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PAramedicNC said:

I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm a little frustrated that I haven't heard anything from CU other than that they have finished reviewing my application. I submitted my CASPA and supplemental apps in the middle of May. I'd just like to know whether I'm out or if I still have a chance 😅

I feel you! I am in the same boat. I finished my supp after you did so I'm thinking I won't hear anything for a while lol. Stay positive though, I hope you hear good news soon!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beimel23 said:

I just received an email last night that they have finished going through my application and interview invitations will be sent out shortly. However they did say they are usually sent out in early august and I got the email 8/18! Fingers crossed for an invitation. Good luck everyone!

When did you submit your app?