2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, gabbyi said:

Hi everyone! I know their deadline is 9/1 for the app and supplemental. Is it too late to apply? 

Personally, I don’t think it’s too late, as long as you have everything submitted (and verified) by 9/1. Just keep in mind that they’re rolling, so the sooner you submit, the better. 

6 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Has anyone applied to the dual degree program? From what I remember, you could only apply to either the traditional route or dual degree. I'm curious as to whether or not the interview invites are being sent in conjunction with both routes.

Yup— we had interviews for dual degree programs at the same time as non dual!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, luckycharms said:

Rejected from my interview on 8/26. Kind of surprised by how fast the turn around time was but also knew it was a long shot for me. Good luck to everyone else!

So sorry to hear! Good luck and I'm sure you'll end up somewhere great! I also interviewed this day and I received an email from Brittany asking to have a follow up phone call or zoom. Does anyone know what this might be? I'm scared it's a denial but I don't know if they would call to deny me. How did you get yours?

4 hours ago, hmc713 said:

I just received an interview! Any advice is appreciated, so nervous over here!

Congratulations! They're so so friendly. I think more details will be sent over to you via email, but feel free to PM me for specific questions! Just make sure you get a good night's rest and wear proper attire. I was definitely going back and forth on the blazer and glad I did! You've got this 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Were we supposed to receive a confirmation email? I submitted my application on 8/11 and have a confirmation receipt after I paid the supplemental, however I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. I applied to the PA/MS dual degree program so I'm not sure if the process is any different. 

Edited by Ecaparoso

On 9/4/2022 at 8:16 PM, PAhopeful2025 said:

Does anyone know if they are still offering interview invites? I’m super discouraged I applie the first week of may and still havent heard anything back from any schools….

That was me last year. Keep your head up. Things always work out in the end.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 3:43 PM, OllieC said:

I updated them over month ago with a transcript from my summer courses and never received a confirmation email, so something is telling me they aren't interested lolllll

I updated my CASPA recently with my newly awarded masters and emailed them to confirm if they received it. I got an email saying that it will be considered as part of the review process. I would follow back up with them to ensure they received it. Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

I updated my CASPA recently with my newly awarded masters and emailed them to confirm if they received it. I got an email saying that it will be considered as part of the review process. I would follow back up with them to ensure they received it. Good luck!

Wowwww so they're definitely ghosting me then haha I'll try emailing again, thank you!!

has anyone received a status update email? i received the original confirmation email letting me know they’re going to review my application, but i also just received another email stating that admissions has finished reviewing my application and that in the coming weeks they’ll be sending out interview invites (starting in early august)? just wondering because it says early august even though it’s well past then? 

23 hours ago, jac115 said:

has anyone received a status update email? i received the original confirmation email letting me know they’re going to review my application, but i also just received another email stating that admissions has finished reviewing my application and that in the coming weeks they’ll be sending out interview invites (starting in early august)? just wondering because it says early august even though it’s well past then? 

I received that same email on Sept 6th saying they would be sending invites in early August. Low and behold, yesterday I received an interview invite! There is still plenty of time!

Guest PAStobe24

I received an interview invite as well this week but declined as I am attending another program. I applied back in May (this was my third application). I am happy that my interview spot will go to someone else who will make a great PA 🙂 best of luck to you all!

On 9/14/2022 at 12:41 PM, arbr0972 said:

I received that same email on Sept 6th saying they would be sending invites in early August. Low and behold, yesterday I received an interview invite! There is still plenty of time!

you were so right! just received an interview invite today 🙂 does anyone have insight to the format of the interview (individual, group, MMI, traditional, etc.)? 

• Like 1