2022-2023 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, OllieC said:

I’m not sure about specific dates, but when I looked at the last 2 cycle’s forums, both times they sent out rejection/invites around the 13th of July. My app only got verified around 1 July,  but it feels like forever 

One of my colleagues got a rejection email around that time. Still haven’t gotten anything regarding interviews

1 hour ago, DedeM said:

One of my colleagues got a rejection email around that time. Still haven’t gotten anything regarding interviews

When I received my email from adcom confirming my application was complete, it said interviews begin in late August/early September and go out by Aug 1! Im hoping we hear something by next week!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I got an interview invite for 8/9 earlier this morning! I applied to the dual MPAP/MSCR program and am SO excited to learn more about it. The email also said that all interviews will be virtual this cycle due to "logistical constraints".

Verified 5/13, "App reviewed" email 5/25, invite 7/22. The two months of silence were agonizing but hang in there!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chubbs2201 said:

Hi everyone, I got an interview invite for 8/9 earlier this morning! I applied to the dual MPAP/MSCR program and am SO excited to learn more about it. The email also said that all interviews will be virtual this cycle due to "logistical constraints".

Verified 5/13, "App reviewed" email 5/25, invite 7/22. The two months of silence were agonizing but hang in there!!

Thank you for this! Feeling more hopeful now haha. Congratulations as well 🙂

17 minutes ago, Colleenyy said:

Maybe people for the dual program are getting invites prior to to the regular program

in my email, it says if you applied before the priority date of june 1, they'll do interviews for you beginning in early august! after june 1 gets interviews starting late august i believe

Ahhhh at least they're starting to send stuff out! The last email I got from them was on 6/24 that had the note about Campbell students and following their socials. Really happy to hear they're doing virtual interviews but only since I'm so far out of state. Guess we'll all be obsessively checking our emails next week even more than usual.

• Upvote 1

I submitted mine and was verified the day CASPA 5/1. Not affiliated with Campbell in any way. I received this e-mail after I was verified, on 5/2 (pasted below). Seems like for just PA candidates that don't have an affiliated status will get theirs in early August? 

Thank you for your interest in Campbell University’s Masters of Physician Assistant Practice program! We are excited to hear that you are interested in joining the Campbell family!

This email is to inform you that Admissions has completed the review of your application! In the coming weeks, we will begin selecting candidates to invite for an interview. If chosen, you will receive an email invitation for our upcoming interviews beginning in early August. Email invitations are typically sent two to three weeks before the interview date.

Good luck and we wish you the best on your journey to becoming a PA!

Edited by flummoxedinflux

For those who have received an email with an invitation for an interview, was the email from the Campbell University email or was it from Brittany Kauffman? I've been looking through all of my email folders each day and just want to make sure I don't miss anything if I get one. Thanks in advance!!

It's been so helpful reading these updates, I've been so stressed waiting for interview invites. I've been in contact with Brittany at CU, and on 7/18 she said that they were finalizing interviews to hopefully be sent that week. I don't think that happened since very few have heard, so hopefully by next week we'll get something. I submitted on 5/6 and was verified shortly thereafter, so I am hoping to at least get an update soon.

• Like 1