2022-2023 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, arbr0972 said:

Ok, interviewed on 9-27, placed on the waitlist a week or so later and then received the following email just today 

"I am writing to update you regarding your waitlist status for the Campbell University Physician Assistant program. You are a very competitive applicant, and we are excited that you have been placed in the high category of our waitlist!"

So has anybody else seen this? I wonder how many spots are within that category. Similarly do they inform students who are placed in the "low" category of their status? I know this is good news, but I get really hard on myself and I guess im trying to see silver linig. 

That is so interesting because I just received a similar email and mine stated that I am in the "top tier". I wonder what the difference is between the two.. I would guess that high would be in the top of top tier? Honestly not sure but I am also wondering how the waitlist is split up. Anyways, hope it works out for us!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, futurepa0913 said:

I just got the email that they “received my application and will be reviewing it in the upcoming weeks” even though I applied back in early August… I guess they are still reviewing applications?? Honestly thought I was turned down since I didn’t hear anything earlier 

I got that email last week too. But they also sent it to me after I applied back in July. 
I went to their virtual open house last night and it really sounded like they had already chosen the class for this cycle. So I’m not sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...