2022-2023 George Washington University

1 hour ago, ESS16 said:

Congrats!! Did they call or email you? Or both

I got a phone call from Dr. Wright 10/26 and she told me an email was coming. I got the email the next day! As somebody said above, it seems like they’re doing acceptance calls on Wednesdays but there have only been two rounds so far — maybe the next batch will hear tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, Jawton said:

I'm not sure if they are still sending out interview invites or if there will be another interview in the future.  I wish you luck with everything though!  

I emailed them and they confirmed that there are more interview dates. I just thought they review apps by order of submission date (though not sure if it’s a perfectly linear process).

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, PAdreams23 said:

I emailed them and they confirmed that there are more interview dates. I just thought they review apps by order of submission date (though not sure if it’s a perfectly linear process).

Did they say how many more interviews? I applied mid September so I assumed all hope was lost.